Thursday 28 February 2008

Summary of workload

Must be hasty here, as I have alot of work to get done.

Just to summerize my current working situation-

I think I may have taken on a bit more than I can handle, and am finding it a challenge to meet all my commitments and still sleep/eat/function like a human.

I will manage to meet all my deadlines, and all work will be of perfect quality, however this is a challenege that I am only coping with due to careful and rigid time planning, and a lot of late nights. Once my current workload has subsided, I shall learn from this and in future not take so much on at any given time.

At the minute I am:

- working on the dandad project

- working on a largescale poster and postcard campign for my client(v.timeconsuming!)

- working on the brief requirement of a proposal for my client, which is a project I will then be doing in full, though the work itself will not be finished at the date of hand on, as it is for an event in late April. The proposal will be finished though.

- working on a careers file to use next year when searching for employment, and also developing my CV

-working on the dissertation

-working with a team on a pitch for the BBC (Creative Catapult)

- doing work experience for wired sussex in the form pf photography. I need to ring up lot's of companies and organisations and travel about to them at certain times to do this. Next week this will include digital media companies that are involved in the Brighton Internship Programme. (BIP)

I'm also balancing this with a weekend job.

I feel quite proud of myself though that I have managed to balance all of this without harming quality of work. I feel that each project is being given 100% of attention required to it.

No comments: