Friday 15 February 2008

Angie Taylor Session - notes

Firstly, I just want to say I really got alot from this session, I found it really interesting. Some of the points she made I already picked up from previous tutors / people I've worked with / Creative Catapult (at which she is one of the tutors). These were things like time planning, professional practices, the golden section, parenting, alpha channels ect, but I picked up a lot of really useful tips for stroyboarding, something I have done for previous courses but never really learnt specific ways to indicate things, and I found it really useful. Also, some of the software tricks she showed us were great. I really want to try out 'puppet' in After Effects, and I discovered a lot about Bridge, which I have but haven't ever actually used. (until after the session when I tried out angies tutorials)

For this project I will definately be using some of Angies storyboarding techniques, and I'll also be using some of her photography tips for doing panoramas for other projects.

No comments: