Wednesday 13 February 2008

DIGITAL MEDIA JOBS FAIR

I attended the jobs fair today and found it to be worthwhile. It was very busy and not many companies were present, but I found it informative and did some networking. I also met a recruitment advisor that I had previously met at portfolio clinic, and I am really keen on working for that company. I gave an updated CV, and the advisor said it would definitely be worthwhile getting in touch a month or so before graduation. I noted down the contact details of people I did not get to speak to, and will aim to start researching what’s out there and applying for jobs after the current project ends, over the Easter break. I was also quite pleased at the event that one of the Wired Sussex organisers knew me my name- she is the person who also organised creative catapult, and the whole experience has made me feel more confident about networking.

No comments: