Wednesday 13 February 2008

CREATIVE CATAPULT

Though this is not a course project, I feel it worth blogging a little about Creative Catapult, as I am finding the experience really positive. I am group leader for my team and yesterday we had our first meeting. In preparation for this I took initiative and went to Wired Sussex to get our materials from the workshop, and prepared a document detailing what we needed to discuss in the meeting. At the meeting itself one member could not make it, but the rest of us all worked well together and agreed 100% on a plan of action, and we are meeting again in two weeks time to finalise details for our pitch to the BBC. I took it upon myself as team leader to write up minutes from the meeting and a clear plan of what tasks each of us will achieve by the next meeting. I am really looking forward to the next workshop in itself too, as we will be pitching to the BBC face to face.

No comments: