Thursday 6 December 2007

Plan of action: pulling my research and ideas together

In response to my chat with Ellie, I have decided to hold off doing anymore research for a week, unless I find inspirational material in which case I will certainly save it, but I'm not going to source stuff out, as I think I need to take some time to go through the materialI have already generated and start deciding where to go from here. I will write up all my most favoured ideas in one document, and start to analyze which one(or two) will be best to proceed with, and set myself some boundries regarding what new developed research I will need to generate, and what decisions I will need to start making to develop my idea and make it more informed and mature. One way of doing this will be by writing up what each piece of research has taught me and what I have taken from it, something I normally do at the end of a project to show I have not just stuck stuff in without reading it properly. It will have the benefit for me in this case, if I do it now, of letting me re-fresh everything in my mind, and clarify where my keenest interests and knowledge would be best chanelled in terms of my varied and instinctive, research reactive, whim-y ideas.

No comments: