Wednesday 12 December 2007

Holiday Crit.....

Had some good feedback, great, about the idea of meeting up for a group crit over Christmas, so just throwing a date/place idea out there....I am away for the first week in Paris, and then there is the actual 3 day event of Christmas, so how would people feel about THURSDAY 27th, at 10.30AM, in a coffee shop in the lanes. If anyone has any ideas for a quiet one please suggest it!

Please post a reply to me here with your e-mail address / phone number or e-mail me (claire.a.johnson@hotmail.co.uk) if you want to come so I know who I'm meeting! Or if this is a bad time we can come up with a different one. It's nice and in the centre of the holiday though, so should be pretty useful.

4 comments:

DAN STONEMAN (DJ / Producer / Designer) said...

Okay, sounds like a plan but not 100% on the date! I will get back to you asap!

pixelmixer said...

I'm probably not back till a couple of days after that, will check back later when i know more.

lucyirving said...

I'll be away on that date :-( sorry. Let me know if you change it.

Claire said...

Okay, shall we change the date then? How about the morning of Wednesday the 2nd of January?