Friday 4 January 2008

EVALUATION OF CHRSITMAS PERIOD AND GOALS FOR WEEK FIVE

I have not been able to achieve quite as much as I had hoped deliverable wise over the break, but am really pleased with the state of clarity I have reached regarding my dissertation, and this project. I know exactly what I want to achieve, and how to do so. I also think it conveys very important considerations regarding interaction, and will be a successful and appropriate realization of my research and ideas/thoughts. I still need to clarify a little regarding the visual style of my final outcome, but I know what needs doing and will be able to get right into it. With that in mind, my goals for the new week are:



- Brainstorm ‘visual themes’ for installation space- pick one

- Create the Flash interface (5 - 10 screens, time dependant: quality will be more important than quantity)

- Create the space in After Effects as an animation, or as an interactive space that can be navigated via DVD.

- Create the document detailing the way the installation will work technically.

No comments: