Friday 18 April 2008

Thoughts on exam brief

It's been a while since I last used this blog, which is a shame as I do enjoy using it. I find it helps me focus my thoughts and ideas before I writre them up in my sketchbook. However, I've been really busy with lot's of 'extras' recently, mostly work experience opportunites( I was personally requested for for two of them, which was nice. It's great to feel that all the work experience I've been doing so far has given me a good reputation) and job hunting research for this summer, so I haven't had much time to post. However, that is not a reflection on my attention to the project. I've been quite firm with myself about making choices, and very introspective regarding what I would enjoy to do most/ what would benefit me the most / what fits in with my years work the most / what inspires me.... and I am keen on the idea of creating an animation that examins human / computer relationships in some way, possibly looking into peoples first impressions with each other, and applying that to first impressions of technology and the effect it has on userability in the long term. I don't want to be too specific in the brief though, as I would like the ability to develop and explore my research further with regards to the 'angle' I will have and the treatment I will write myself.

Regarding the dissertation, I feel it is finished now, and just needs grammer checking and a bit of fine tuning. I spent five hours harvard referencing and citing...I'm a bit worried I'm going to need to re-do that now after Wednesday!

No comments: